Monday, August 07, 2006

Miri, Sarawak

My 3rd day in Miri, Sarawak for 2 weeks bussiness trip.

Miri is a city in northern Sarawak, Malaysia, on the island of Borneo. Miri has always been known to have the more livelier nightlife compared to the other towns in Sarawak. Hope I enjoy my stay here!

Things To Do in Miri:

* Crocodile Farm
* Sarawak Shell Complex
* Taman Awam Miri
* Miri City Fan
* Canada Hill (Bukit Kanaan)
* Fantastic Scuba Diving
* Get a traditional massage by Mak Eton
* Beach
* Pretty flowers
* The Grand Old Lady of Miri

ยป More Things To Do in Miri

More info about Miri at http://www.miricity.com.my/Miri/index_Miri.htm

But one thing I hate in here is the taxi fare is expensive and it's raining for the first 2 days!

1 Comments:

Blogger forexdude said...

ash. U r s lucky. Too bad Im not there. sigh. enjoy your stay and eat more seafood lar

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home